Saturday 7 April 2012

YOU GUYS!!! GUYS!!! GUYS, YOU GUYS!!!

YOU GUYS!!!


Go and check out Thingor!  I did those spring time amis for their promotion which is going on in Calgary this weekend, and it looks like a pretty cool website!  I am happy to be a part of it, even if it is in a small way.  Plus, I got to meet one of the guys who runs it AND discovered an awesomely cute little tea-house (even if it is in Kensington) called the Oolong Tea House, which I totally made a thing for on Thingor!!!


Also, it has been duly noted that I talk a helluva lot, and I apologize to Craig and thank him for listening to me blather on and let me show him photos of my dog.


WANNA SEE A PHOTO OF MY DOG?!


YOU CANNOT RESIST THE DERP!!!
So have a good Saturday, and enjoy the long weekend!  And if you're in downtown Calgary or Kensington, and the weather isn't crap terribly unpleasant, perhaps you will have some awesome Thingor things bestowed upon you!  How cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment