Saturday 26 May 2012

Summer. So close.

 I'm excited for summer, because it means cherries and watermelons are in season, and are therefore cheaper!  And, since I'm home all summer long this year, I will have time to sit on my balcony, eating cherries and watermelon and drinking...tea.   Yes.

"Tea."


What with the weather finally improving, there is a lot of inspiration for me to crochet!  From fresh fruit...
Oranges are pretty tasty n_n
...to magical princesses...
Peegy is best princess!

...to chocolate pandas with red roses!

Chocolate, anyone?
 And, if you swing on over to my Facebook page, you can enter a contest at the end of May that might win you a cute summer-inspired ami of your own!  Who can resist!?!?!?

That's all from me tonight, Super Cuties, I am going to take a break and go and enjoy some...ahem............"tea".


No comments:

Post a Comment