Tuesday 31 July 2012

Angel Hamsters and Angel Peegs

Sorry for my absence of late, Super Cuties.  I've been quite busy (not playing video games, I promise) and a lot has happened.  I've been preparing for my trip, and working a lot, and unfortunately my hamster died.  I can honestly tell you, I'm 24 years old, nearly 25, and I cried like a little girl for two days and am still upset.  It was quite unexpected, she was only a year and a half.  She jumped from my hands as I was putting her back in her cage and fell, I guess hurting something internally.  She seemed fine at first but when I went to check on her the next night she was clearly in pain and it ended soon after that.  Her name was Miso and she was so cute...she used to like eating berry treats and running around in her little hamster ball, wiggling her ham-butt.  It seems so silly but she was my pet and I loved her, I think anything you love, from a goldfish to a horse, if it leaves you there is definitely a palatable emptiness.  However, I am thinking of Miso as she was in her happy life and knowing that her Super Cute little soul is at the Rainbow Bridge and she is happy n_n


In her memory, I made an angel delight little Teaspoon Peeg who is tiny and wee and super adorbz!


Hey!  How come this teaspoon doesn't have any cake or pie or ice cream on it?  What kind of second rate photo shoot IS THIS!?
My official pattern for Peegs is almost done, and there is another new cutie in my inventory; a little bear who likes to hide in itty-bitty flower pots!

I wish I could live in a flower pot.  Cheaper rent for sure.
It's not even August and I've made myself a fall hat.  I'll have to get some of those up and running and in my shop soon too.  I want it to get chilly so I can wear it...but I want the rest of summer to be nice and warm.  WHY IS IT SO HARD!?

Sorry, I clearly need to calm dow-MY HAT IS SO CUUUUTE BUT IT'S SO WARM BUT I WANT IT TO STAY WARM AND I CAN'T WEAR MY HAT ON THE CRUISE BUT IT'S.  SO.  CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

*sedation via blow dart gun from the nice doctors who don't leave me unsupervised*



No comments:

Post a Comment