Wednesday 7 March 2012

Super Tired, Super Cuties...

Hi Cuties...not sure why, but the last few days I have been completely exhausted.  So while I am too lazy to post any pics today, there is definite cuteness in the works.  I have two more basic amis to make for the promo, and after the craziness that was the Rococo Rabbit, they should be a snap!  Then I have a few small bears and a peeg to do, and then I have to put all crochet on hiatus so that I can write my art history paper (BOOOOO!).  Art history.  Not cute.  Boring. -_-
Also I'm attempting to make a scarf for myself, an adorable sage green spring endeavor.  Although knowing my timing it won't be done until Christmas.  Le sigh.

Take care Super Cuties, I'm off to do laundry and watch a Disney movie whilst dozing on the couch.  This plan, it is most epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment