Friday 2 March 2012

Welcome to Sakura Bean Super Cute Crochet!

I can't believe I'm doing this!
Haha, sorry, I haven't blogged since...just after high school.  I had a blog all through junior high and high school, so it's weird coming back to it after so long.  But instead of the blather of a teenage girl, this blog is for my...well...I guess it is a business?  I hate that word.  Makes me feel like I should be wearing a suit and being a grown up instead of sitting around in my pajamas, crocheting and watching My Little Pony.


Anyway, things here will be a little bumpy at first, but I hope to set up a shop here.  I will post photos of my products, or just stuff I find cute (I'm all about cuteness).  In the mean time, please check out my Facebook page and my Etsy site, and have a cute day!

Super Cuties, that's all for now XOXOXO
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment